By using the brutalistthemes.com website and/or making a purchase, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms detailed on this page.
If you have any questions, get in touch.
BrutalistThemes.com is an online shop that allows the purchase of digital creative content such as WordPress themes. All the products and content are created by the website operator which retains exclusive rights. You may not claim intellectual property or exclusive ownership to any of the Goods, modified or unmodified.
BrutalistThemes.com is owned by Amaz’, a french company registered as company number 89356687700013.
The themes sold are licensed under GNU General Public License.
Due to the non-tangible digital nature of the products sold, they cannot be returned. Therefore we cannot issue refunds, even if you terminate your account.
To avoid misunderstandings and dissatisfaction and make an informed purchase, we strongly recommend that you thoroughly review the product demos and descriptions BEFORE placing the order. For any pre-sale questions please write an email.
In special circumstances like transaction or payment gateway errors, a solution will be worked out and an exception from this rule can be made, if the buyer didn’t already download the item(s).
Creating an user account is not mandatory to make a purchase.
We value your privacy, so creating an account is not mandatory to make a purchase.
If you prefer to create an account to have access to your history and archive, you can do so here.
When creating an user account or making a purchase on brutalistthemes.com, you must provide accurate information. You are the only one responsible for the activity that occurs in your account. Please notify us immediately of any security issues.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (1) copying or re-distributing the purchased items in any medium, including but not limited to any automated or non-automated “scraping” (2) attempting to compromise the Service integrity or security (3) conducting fraud, impersonating somebody else, or hiding your identity.
Limitation of Liability
We cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from the use or inability to use the purchased items. For support issues please write to our support team.
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Brutalist Themes, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Brutalist Themes as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Brutalist Themes by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Brutalist Themes Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Any violation of these terms will result in affiliate account termination and forfeiture of any outstanding referral commissions earned during the violation.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts, regardless if made for yourself or on behalf of a client of yours.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Brutalist Themes reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Brutalist Themes in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Brutalist Themes, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Brutalist Themes reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Brutalist Themes site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Brutalist Themes occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Brutalist Themes Coupons, Brutalist Themes Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Brutalist Themes will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Brutalist Themes. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Brutalist Themes and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Brutalist Themes to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Brutalist Themes affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Brutalist Themes application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.