Brutalist has full WooCommerce support
Brutalist has one-click theme updates
Built-in social media and reader engagement widgets
- Social media icons
- Sharing buttons
- Related Articles section
- Custom About widget
Built-in content features
- Shortcodes for pull-quotes and intro
- Upload Logo image option
- Upload Signature image option
- Custom styles for MailChimp newsletter widget
Customizer theme options
Easily change theme colors and borders with one click.
- Social Media Icons
- “About” Widget
- Signature Image
- Related Articles
- Social Media Share Buttons
- WordPress native options support: Site Identity, Menus, Widgets, Homepage Settings, Additional CSS
- Yoast SEO Breadcrumbs (you will need the Yoast SEO plugin for this — highly recommended)
The theme has built-in schema.org structured data
markup. This markup allows search engines like Google to display rich snippets in SERPS and it’s an important SEO
Cutting-edge code, optimized for performance
From highest CSS3 standards to minutious formatting and resource minification, no effort was spared for achieving
optimal performance and highest quality.
Built with SEO in mind
Optimized out-of-the-box with schema.org markup and microdata, optimal allocation of h1-h4 headings, and breadcrumbs support.
Includes translation files (.pot, .po and .mo). Informal German translation included with the theme.
The theme’s layout is responsive and features a homepage asymmetric “messy” grid posts index.
Documentation and Support
Please see the link in sidebar to access the theme documentation.
For support policy see Answers.